At Haighfield, we are committed to making our products and services as accessible as possible. We are doing this by taking a long term approach to the changes we are making on a regular basis. Please find below some bullet points to allow you to make an informed choice
- Public transport to Leeds, Wetherby and Harrogate are accessible from the A58, 1 mile from the park.
- Private holiday homes have parking close by the caravans and the gravel areas around are very flat and even.
- The Park is totally flat with level paved pathways to utility areas. The surrounding countryside is of open aspect with rolling hills and uneven footpaths all around.
- Only one shore walk to the local duck pond is on a tarmac even surface.
- There are no large steps into the reception / toilet / shower blocks and utility areas. All buildings are of single floor construction.
- Accessible showers and toilets can be found in the shower block. Higher level toilet, large shower, grab rails etc.
- Assistance dogs are very welcome.
- We have attended the Welcome Host course and will be happy to assist should the need arise. For specific requirements, please ring to confirm before booking / arrival.
- Mobile phone network is available.
- The park has an easily accessible pay phone.